Coraline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coraline

free forum for all Coraline fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is this good enough proof Coraline Likes Wybie. Or Wybie likes Coraline?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CoralineFan_HayaMika

CoralineFan_HayaMika

Is this good enough proof Coraline Likes Wybie. Or Wybie likes Coraline? Empty
PostSubject: Is this good enough proof Coraline Likes Wybie. Or Wybie likes Coraline?   Is this good enough proof Coraline Likes Wybie. Or Wybie likes Coraline? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:56 pm

NOTE: DUE TO THE CHANGES ON WIKIPEDIA, NOW THINGS HAVE TO BE REVIEWED BEFORE ANYTHING CAN BE POSTED. PLEASE READ MY THOUGHTS ON THE TOPIC FOR MORE INFO ON LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIPS.

Is this good enough proof for you to say Coraline dose love Wybie? I don't think so, Whats You're Opinion?
Is this good enough proof Coraline Likes Wybie. Or Wybie likes Coraline? Proof_by_D_Scope
Picture from D-Scope on DeviantArt.

My feelings on the Subject:

A love/hate relationship means Friendship. My parents told me. They tollerate each other. They could talk to each other and look like they are fiends. But other times, they could be like fighting and look like worst enemies. Love/Hate basically means being friends. Not having a Romantic Boy and Girl Love. Me and my one friend are frienamies. Love/Hate is just like a Frienamie situation. Its like that with me and my friend Rebecca. We look like we are the best of friends one second, then we could start fighting like nut-jobs. So me and Rebecca are like Coraline and Wybie, We can tolerate each other, but we aren't the closest of friends.

Tell me you're thoughts on the Subject.

Last edited by CoralineFan_HayaMika on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I need to fix something...)
Back to top Go down
http://hayamika.deviantat.com
Button-Eyed Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is this good enough proof Coraline Likes Wybie. Or Wybie likes Coraline?   Is this good enough proof Coraline Likes Wybie. Or Wybie likes Coraline? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:43 pm

I actually think they're closer than that. Not neccessarily in the romance zone, but they've never actually fought. It was more of Coraline just picking on Wybie and such. I wouldn't consider it a love/hate relationship, but more of just a best friend-type relationship.

Not trying to bash your opinion, but that's how I see it. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://exmortalis.deviantart.com/
Macabre_Austere_Random

Macabre_Austere_Random

PostSubject: Re: Is this good enough proof Coraline Likes Wybie. Or Wybie likes Coraline?   Is this good enough proof Coraline Likes Wybie. Or Wybie likes Coraline? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:17 pm

Button-Eyed Dragon wrote:
I actually think they're closer than that. Not neccessarily in the romance zone, but they've never actually fought. It was more of Coraline just picking on Wybie and such. I wouldn't consider it a love/hate relationship, but more of just a best friend-type relationship.

Not trying to bash your opinion, but that's how I see it. bounce

It's kinda like the Ron/Hermione thing, they're always picking on each other so much and frustrated with each other that often even they don't realize how close they are to one another.
Back to top Go down
orangeflavoredcows

orangeflavoredcows

PostSubject: Re: Is this good enough proof Coraline Likes Wybie. Or Wybie likes Coraline?   Is this good enough proof Coraline Likes Wybie. Or Wybie likes Coraline? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:55 pm

I think everyone is missing the point here.

Wikipedia wrote:

A love-hate relationship is a personal relationship involving simultaneous or alternating emotions of love and enmity. This relationship does not have to be of a romantic nature, and may be instead of a sibling one. It may occur when people have completely lost the intimacy within a loving relationship, yet still retain some passion for, or perhaps some commitment to, each other.

The term is used most frequently in psychology, popular writing and journalism. It can be applied to relationships with inanimate objects, or even concepts.[1][2] It is sometimes employed by writers to refer to relationships between celebrity couples who have been divorced, then who reunite (notably Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton or Eminem and Kimberly "Kim" Scott).

A related theme is "obligatory friendship", where usually one party feels indebted to another and forges a friendship but still holds a grudge over a particular past disappointment or set of disappointments, while the "creditor" in the relationship agrees to the nature of the relationship often for security reasons, but remains aware of the "debtor's" grudge and feels counter-indebted until the cause of the grudge is sufficiently overcome.

The concept is frequently used in teen romance novels where two characters are shown to hate each other but show some sort of affection or attraction towards each other at certain points of the story. The concept of a love-hate relationship is frequently used in teen novels to describe the romance between a good girl and a bad boy.

Makes it rather awkward, yes?

So, I guess, in my opinion, no, the relationship between the aforementioned is not seen, in my opinion, remember, as a love-hate relationship.

The relationship perspective, as previously stated by the administrator, is rationally comparable to Ron & Hermione.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lol.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this good enough proof Coraline Likes Wybie. Or Wybie likes Coraline?   Is this good enough proof Coraline Likes Wybie. Or Wybie likes Coraline? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this good enough proof Coraline Likes Wybie. Or Wybie likes Coraline?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coraline :: Coraline Talk :: Coraline movie-
Jump to: