Coraline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coraline

free forum for all Coraline fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coraline's cousin-Skelaton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
talkingblackcat

talkingblackcat

Coraline's cousin-Skelaton Empty
PostSubject: Coraline's cousin-Skelaton   Coraline's cousin-Skelaton I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:58 pm

(origanly from DeviantArt until some girls reported me for being a year too young.. Crying or Very sad But my friend told me about this! Very Happy )
~Coraline's POV~
I sat on the couch,watching tv. Wybie sat next to me, my leg was sitting up on a pillow on the table. Wybie looked at me. "You hungry?" I tried to smile. "Yeah." He stood up and walked into the kitchen. Wybie's been staying home from school to keep me company....I can't go for another week. I can barely walk. I gulped..my cousin.. I almost forgot. She has it worse than me....pregnancy. i shuddered at the thought. I would die if that happened to me...I glanced at the tv. last time I looked in a mirrior. my eyes made me look dead. hmmm maybe that's what i am..dead..i'm a skeletaton. I heard a scratch on the window. I glanced backward and saw cat. I struggled to push it open. The cat smiled as he jumped on my lap..Feeling any better?? "No." I looked away. Wybie walked in with a bag of chips. "hi cat, wow. You have no food in comparison to a few days ago." he sat back down petting the cat. I smiled and grabbed a chip. "Pregnant cousin who comes every other day...that's the problem." He laughed....nervously. that was strange he never laughs like that anymore. Is he worried about something? Is he worried that i can become prenant? No..I'm only 14...and we haven't done anything serious..yet.
Back to top Go down
http://coraline-fans.ning.com/
Aniu_Coralinefan
Admin
Aniu_Coralinefan

PostSubject: Re: Coraline's cousin-Skelaton   Coraline's cousin-Skelaton I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:36 pm

cool. but I thought you where gonna write the part where Coraline is in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
https://coraline.forumotion.net
Flikaline

Flikaline

PostSubject: Re: Coraline's cousin-Skelaton   Coraline's cousin-Skelaton I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:31 pm

great writing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coraline's cousin-Skelaton   Coraline's cousin-Skelaton I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coraline's cousin-Skelaton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coraline :: Fan Creations :: Coraline fanfiction-
Jump to: